1) Shakespeare can be overbearing ... so many
words so fast. This rewrite of William Shakespeare's
"Taming of the Shrew" is much more palatable stripped
of the Old English encryptions.
2) One viewer exclaimed, "Better than 'Shakespeare in
3) Here's the deal, two high school age sisters --
the sophomore: prep queen seeks a normal dating life,
the senior: bitch queen (her words) hates males.
Over-protective dad (thinking it a safe bet) won't
allow the younger to date until the older does.
However, some young men interested in dating the
younger pay off an equally anti-social senior male to
date the elder.
4) Slow beginning, then captivating.
5) Often very funny with a few endearing moments (one
even jerked a tear from me).
6) Great acting by leads.
7) Well paced.
8) Daryl Mitchell is hilarious as the literature
teacher -- he raps to Shakespeare.
9) Good music.
10) Stay for ending credits.